Family Member Discount: Current Policies
Register as a family member of an individual with special needs and receive a coupon for 60% off all webinar workshops. Use the coupon as many times as you need to but remember you must be registered to use the coupon. Your coupon code is unique to you and cannot be shared.
60% of family member coupon code- Continuing education is not available for events paid for using this coupon.
- If you would register for the 60% off coupon code you may do so however you may no longer earn continuing education if you use that coupon.
- At this point we do not ask you to provide proof of your familial relationship to an individual with special needs.
- As always,the coupons may only be used by the person who registers for it. The coupon may not be shared, has no monetary value, and may not be used in combination with other coupons.
- The family member coupon may no longer be used on any bundle or any ABACLive Cambridge Center Series or ABACGives webinars.
Limited discounted CEs for family members
- In addition to registering for the 60% off coupon, if you would like to apply as a parent, grandparent, sibling or legal guardian of an individual with special needs and earn continuing education for your events:
- You may sign up for a 30% off discount code coupon for continuing education eligible events that can be used for a total of 3 events for the calendar year starting the day you receive your unique coupon code. These coupons will not be eligible on bundles, ABACLive Cambridge Center Series or ABACGives events. The coupons may only be used by the person who registers for it. The coupon may not be shared, has no monetary value, and may not be used in combination with other coupons.
- You may be asked to send us documentation on letterhead from your family member’s doctor or school affirming that you are indeed a parent, grandparent, sibling, or legal guardian of an individual with special needs. The document should include the nature of your relationship with the person. There should be NO personal health information included in the letter. We will not ask you to include name, age, sex, diagnosis, primary area of need, or other identifying information in the letter.
- Once received, we will send a letter of confirmation along with your coupon code. We will then destroy the document that you sent using a shredding program provided by our security suite.