How it works
The day AFTER the live event at 12 noon eastern:
- Go to the Recording Access Website
- Scroll down to the area where you can select the webinar month
- Select the correct month
- Find the webinar
- Click on the title of the webinar to access the webinar page
- Enter in the password that is included on the log-in link document that you received from Adrienne via email or with your registration confirmation email (beginning with all 2019 webinar registrations).
- Now you can watch the recording for the limited access period (2, 5, 7, or 10 days depending on the event).
The ABACAccess program allows individuals who register for our live events the opportunity to gain access to a recording of the webinar for a limited time following the end of the live event.
At this time, only psychologists and behavior analysts are able to earn ACE credit hours for watching the recorded event
for continuing education.
Nurses, counselors, and social workers must attend the live event for continuing education.