Once I purchase an event, when will I receive log-in information?
All of the information you need to access either a live or recorded webinar is included in the “Log-in Link Document” which is available to you as a download immediately following your purchase.
Where can I access the log-in link documents?
There are two things that happen once you finalize your purchase:
- Right after you pay, you will be redirected to a screen with your purchase information and available downloads.
- You can download your log-in information and save in a folder on your desktop.
- You will receive two emails (typically) one from Paypal or the Credit Card Processing company (BluePay) and one from ABAC.
- The email from ABAC will have a link to the available downloads. If you don’t receive this email please reach out to Adrienne- firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals that have an ABAC user account can also sign in and locate all available downloads.
- You must create an account and purchase using your account name and not as a guest.
- Keep your account information handy so you can access your information when ever you need to.
I ordered a webinar as a university/college class supplement. Where is my information?
Until further notice, please contact Adrienne Fitzer for your log-in information.