Current Topics by Peter Sturmey, Ph.d Bundle- 15 CEUs
Sign up for the current topics bundle and view 5 of the amazing live webinar-workshops presented by Professor Peter Sturmey, Ph.d for 20% off the regular price.
Here is how it works-
Purchase the current topics bundle for $540 (regular price for 5 is $675) and you will receive a unique coupon code which you will use to register for any of the Current Topics workshops over the next year.
Titles available include:
- Restraint and restrictive behavior management practices: Recent advances in applied behavior analysis research.
- Aggressive Behavior: Recent advances in assessment and treatment
- Ethics and the practice of applied behavior analysis
- Self injurious behavior: Recent advances in research and practice
- Behavior Skills Training: A research update
- Organizational Behavior Management
- Evidence-based practices in autism
All events in the series are ABACLive25*
In 2017 Peter Sturmey will introduce a minimum of four new events! More information coming soon!
Professor Sturmey’s webinars are highly praised by participants. Recent comments from participants include:
“I thought the webinar was informative and relevant to my job. I especially appreciated the opportunity to submit questions. I was amazed at how quickly 3 hours went by – a true testament to the speaker and quality of the material!” BCBA from Maryland
“I appreciated the professional manner in which the webinar was conducted and the pertinent and important information the instructor shared.” BCBA from Arizona
“I like the live webinar format and appreciated that the host and speaker were interested in who was in the audience (where they live, what population they serve, how will they be using BST…).” BCBA from Texas
“This was one of the highest quality remote training opportunities I’ve participated in. The presenter was great, very knowledgeable on the topic, and the technology worked well.” BCBA from Arizona
“Good workshop! Would consider taking future workshops for CEUs!” BCBA from West Virginia
“Thank you for a wonderful lecture!” BCBA in Japan
“Thank you for an informative webinar! Please also forward my thanks to Dr. Sturmey. He is an excellent presenter :)” BCBA in California
“That was a great presentation by Dr. Sturmey, a lot of great information!” BCBA from Canada
“The webinar was very very interesting to me.” BCBA in France
“Thanks so much for the great session!” BCBA in Florida
“Thank you for a great webinar! It was my first time attending one, and I will not hesitate to do it again.” BCBA in Conneticut
“Thanks! It was another great CEU event.” BCBA from Colorado
Small print details:
Good for 1 year from the date of purchase. If you can not make a date that you registered for, simply email Adrienne to register for a different workshop.
Use your subscription with care! There are no refunds for webinars that you did not attend.
*ABACLive25 is our answer to the problem people were having with attending some of our live events. ABACLive25 eligible events are ABACLive events that are recorded and made available to those that register for the live event. Recordings are made available for only 25 hours after the recording is processed, but it gives enough time for our participants to catch up, see what they missed, or watch the full event on-demand.
New! Understanding and Supporting Siblings of Children and Adults with ASD 11/15/17– 10 am EST
- Behavior Analysts: 2 Type II CEUs
- Psychologists: 2 continuing education hours
- Certified Counselors: 2 Hours
- Social Workers:2 Clinical Clock Hours
- Teachers: This event may qualify for professional development hours. Discuss with your supervisor before signing up.
ABACGives Free/discounted CE Webinar: How to Recognize Dangerous and Ineffective Treatments of Autism 11/7/17-12:30 pm eastern
It Ain’t All for Kids: Creating ABA Programs for Teens and Adult Individuals with Autism and Intellectual Disabilities. 11/2/17- 6 pm eastern
- Behavior Analysts: 3 Type II Credit Hours
- Teachers- discuss with your supervisor if you can use the event for professional development hours.
- Psychologists: Not eligible for continuing education
- Certified Counselors: Not eligible for continuing education
- Nurses: Not eligible for continuing education
- Social Workers: Not eligible for continuing education