Showing all 5 results
NEW! Functional Communication Training: A Research Update 10/25/17– 9 am eastern
Sexual Behavior, Functional Assessment, Human Rights 10/24/17– 10:30 am eastern
- Behavior Analysts: 2 Type II Ethics Credit Hours
- Certified Counselors: 2 Credit Hours
- Social Workers: 2 Clinical/Ethics Continuing Education Clock Hours
- Psychologists and nurses: not eligible for continuing education
- Teachers: Attend this event to accumulate professional development hours. You must get approval for hours from you supervisor or school principal.
Registration Closed! Purchase Discounted CEs: An ABACGives/ABACLive Cambridge Center Series Cross Over FREE or Discounted CEs Event presented by Andy Bondy! Prompting, stimulus control, error correction: Why are they crucial to teaching in autism and why are we making so many mistakes?10/11/17 10 am eastern
Prompting, stimulus control, error correction:
Why are they crucial to teaching in autism and why are we making so many mistakes?
This event was FREE for the general public. For those that want a certificate of completion for continuing education credits please purchase the discounted CEs.. This event is being offered at the discounted ABACGives price of $50 for two Type II CEUs.
You may still earn continuing education for viewing the recording if you are a behavior analyst.Presented by:Andy Bondy, Ph.D., Pyramid Educational Consultants Vice Chair of the Board of Directors for The Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies TM Wednesday, October 11, 2017 10:00 am- 12:00 pm eastern ABACAccess5
This event is FREE for the general public. For those that want continuing education credits please select continuing education when you add the webinar to your cart.. This event is being offered at the discounted ABACGives price of $50 for two Type II CEUs.Scroll down to the product description for the complete description and related information about this event
Current Topics by Peter Sturmey, Ph.d Partial Bundle- 12 CEUs
Current Topics by Peter Sturmey, Ph.d Bundle- 15 CEUs
- Restraint and restrictive behavior management practices: Recent advances in applied behavior analysis research.
- Aggressive Behavior: Recent advances in assessment and treatment
- Ethics and the practice of applied behavior analysis
- Self injurious behavior: Recent advances in research and practice
- Behavior Skills Training: A research update
- Organizational Behavior Management
- Evidence-based practices in autism