Showing all 11 results
Fan Favorite!! Conducting efficient but effective functional analyses in public schools: An interactive training in trial-based functional analysis–11/28/17 10:00 am
New! Effective Toilet Training for Individuals with ASD and Other Developmental Disabilities 11/30/17– 10 am eastern
New! Understanding and Supporting Siblings of Children and Adults with ASD 11/15/17– 10 am EST
- Behavior Analysts: 2 Type II CEUs
- Psychologists: 2 continuing education hours
- Certified Counselors: 2 Hours
- Social Workers:2 Clinical Clock Hours
- Teachers: This event may qualify for professional development hours. Discuss with your supervisor before signing up.
New! Ethics and Interdisciplinary Collaboration: A Practicing Framework for Behavior Analysts 11/14/17– 10 am EST
Fan Favorite!: Restraint and Restrictive Behavior Management Practices 11/16/17– 6:00 pm eastern
Restraint and Restrictive Behavior Management Practices: Recent advances in applied behavior analysis research
Presented by: Professor Peter Sturmey, Ph.D
Date: Thursday, November 16, 2017 Time: 6:00-9:00 pm EST ABACAccess5
- Behavior Analysts: 3 Type II Ethics CEUs
- Psychologists: 3 Ethics credit hours- Live event only
- Nurses: 3 Ethics credit hours- Live event only
- Certified Counselors: Not eligible for continuing education credit
- Social Workers: 3 Ethics continuing education clock hours- Live event only.
- Teachers: Acquire professional development hours for watching this event. Discuss the event with your supervisor to determine if it is eligible.
Information and communication tech in the workplace: Ethical and professional implications 11/12/17–1:00 pm EST
It Ain’t All for Kids: Creating ABA Programs for Teens and Adult Individuals with Autism and Intellectual Disabilities. 11/2/17- 6 pm eastern
- Behavior Analysts: 3 Type II Credit Hours
- Teachers- discuss with your supervisor if you can use the event for professional development hours.
- Psychologists: Not eligible for continuing education
- Certified Counselors: Not eligible for continuing education
- Nurses: Not eligible for continuing education
- Social Workers: Not eligible for continuing education
The Big Bundle- 15 ABACLive Webinars!
HERE IT IS!
INTRODUCING...THE BIG BUNDLE!
15 webinars of your choice for $1375On average, over a 2 year period, you would pay $2000 to take 40 continuing education credits through ABAC and $2250 for 45 credits. With this package, you get to design your own continuing education course sequence for a fraction of the price. Your choice, your combo, your credits.
You could save over $1000 depending on your course selection!!!!!Please scroll down to the product description for all of the information you need to decide if THE BIG BUNDLE is right for you!
ABACGives Free/discounted CE Webinar: How to Recognize Dangerous and Ineffective Treatments of Autism 11/7/17-12:30 pm eastern
Current Topics by Peter Sturmey, Ph.d Partial Bundle- 12 CEUs
Current Topics by Peter Sturmey, Ph.d Bundle- 15 CEUs
- Restraint and restrictive behavior management practices: Recent advances in applied behavior analysis research.
- Aggressive Behavior: Recent advances in assessment and treatment
- Ethics and the practice of applied behavior analysis
- Self injurious behavior: Recent advances in research and practice
- Behavior Skills Training: A research update
- Organizational Behavior Management
- Evidence-based practices in autism