Showing all 7 results
Ethics and the Practice of Applied Behavior Analysis 9/6/17– 9:30 am
Aggressive Behavior in Individuals with DD/ID/ASD: Recent Advances in Assessment and Treatment 7/27/17 — 10:00 am
- Behavior Analysts: 3 Type II CEUs
- Psychologists: 3 continuing education hours
- Nurses: 3 continuing education hours (behavioral health related information)
- Certified Counselors: 3 continuing education hours Area: Research and program evaluation, Human growth and development.
- Social Workers: 3 Clinical Continuing education clock hours Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Teachers: This event may qualify for professional development hours. Discuss with your supervisor before signing up.
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression in Individuals with Autism and Intellectual Disabilities 7/25/17 — 6:00 pm
- Behavior Analysts: Approved for 3 Type II credit hours
- Certified Counselors: Approved for 3 continuing education hours for counselors Content area: Assessment
- Social Workers: Approved for 3 Clinical continuing education clock hours for social workers. Level: Intermediate-Advanced. Live event only.
- Psychologists: Approved for 3 continuing education hours. Live event only.
NEW! Supervision! Staff training in residential facilities: Skills, Steps, problem solving, and take homes- 6/22/17– 10:00 am
Fan Favorite!: Restraint and Restrictive Behavior Management Practices 6/14/17– 6:00 pm
Restraint and Restrictive Behavior Management Practices: Recent advances in applied behavior analysis research
Presented by: Professor Peter Sturmey, Ph.D
Date: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 Time: 6:00-9:00 pm EST ABACAccess5
- Behavior Analysts: 3 Type II Ethics CEUs
- Psychologists: 3 Ethics credit hours- Live event only
- Nurses: 3 Ethics credit hours- Live event only
- Certified Counselors: Not eligible for continuing education credit
- Social Workers: 3 Ethics continuing education clock hours- Live event only.
- Teachers: Acquire professional development hours for watching this event. Discuss the event with your supervisor to determine if it is eligible.
Current Topics by Peter Sturmey, Ph.d Partial Bundle- 12 CEUs
Current Topics by Peter Sturmey, Ph.d Bundle- 15 CEUs
- Restraint and restrictive behavior management practices: Recent advances in applied behavior analysis research.
- Aggressive Behavior: Recent advances in assessment and treatment
- Ethics and the practice of applied behavior analysis
- Self injurious behavior: Recent advances in research and practice
- Behavior Skills Training: A research update
- Organizational Behavior Management
- Evidence-based practices in autism