Showing all 7 results
Fan Favorite!: Restraint and Restrictive Behavior Management Practices 5/17/18 pm
Restraint and Restrictive Behavior Management Practices: Recent advances in applied behavior analysis research
Presented by: Professor Peter Sturmey, Ph.D
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2018 Time: 6:00-9:00 pm EST
Recording Information: ABACAccess5Not sure about our ABACAccess Recording Policy? Click Here
- Behavior Analysts: 3 Type II Ethics CEUs
- Psychologists: 3 Ethics credit hours- Live event only
- Nurses: 3 Ethics credit hours- Live event only
- Certified Counselors: Not eligible for continuing education credit
- Social Workers: 3 Ethics continuing education clock hours- Live event only.
- Teachers: Acquire professional development hours for watching this event. Discuss the event with your supervisor to determine if it is eligible.