If you are unable to attend a webinar, please email Adrienne at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can. We will not accept cancellations within 1 hour of the webinar start time. If your cancellation is received prior to 1 hour before the event, we are happy to move you into another webinar or issue a refund. Please check make sure you know how long the webinar recording is available for. Most events are recorded and access is granted for up to 5 days. We will no longer offer transfers to other classes if you miss the webinar.
In the rare event ABAC must cancel a webinar due to low enrollment or presenter conflict, an email will be sent to all individuals who have already signed up arranging an transfer to another webinar or a refund.
Missed webinar policy-
Please pay attention to the time zone differences. All webinar times are eastern standard time. You must adjust your schedule to accommodate time differences. As of July 15, 2015, refunds will not be given for missed webinars or cancellations that are received within 1-hour of a webinar start time. We will no longer offer transfers to other classes if you miss the webinar.
Cancelled or Postponed Webinars-
There are certain times when webinars may be cancelled or postponed due to guest speaker circumstances, weather-related circumstances, and (rarely) low enrollment. In the event that this happens, participants will receive an email from us as soon as the decision is made and given the option to attend the postponed event, switch to a new event, or have their registration fee refunded.
The Applied Behavior Analysis Center, LLC Grievance Procedure
The Applied Behavior Analysis Center, Inc. is fully committed to conducting all activities in strict conformance with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, The National Board of Certified Counselors, The American Psychological Association, and The Association of Social Work Boards. The Applied Behavior Analysis Center, Inc. will comply with all legal and ethical responsibilities to be non-discriminatory in promotional activities, program content and in the treatment of program participants. The monitoring and assessment of compliance with these standards will be the responsibility of the owner in consultation with our continuing education program coordinator and members of our continuing education committee.
While The Applied Behavior Analysis Center, LLC (ABAC) goes to great lengths to assure fair treatment for all participants and attempts to anticipate problems, there will be occasional issues which come to the attention of the webinar workshop moderators which require intervention and/or action on the part of the webinar workshop moderator or the managing director of ABAC. This procedural description serves as a guideline for handling such grievances.
When a participant, either orally or in written format, files a grievance and expects action on the complaint, the following actions will be taken.
- If the grievance concerns a speaker, the content presented by the speaker, or the style of presentation, the individual filing the grievance will be asked to put his/her comments in written format, and ABAC will then pass on the comments to the speaker, assuring the confidentiality of the grieved individual.
- If the grievance concerns a workshop offering, its content, level of presentation, or the facilities in which the workshop was offered, the owner will mediate and will be the final arbitrator. If the participant requests action, the owner may:
- attempt to move the participant to another workshop, or
- provide a credit for a subsequent year’s workshop, or
- provide a partial or full refund of the workshop fee.
Actions 2b and 2c will require a written note, documenting the grievance, for record keeping purposes. The note need not be signed by the grieved individual.
- If the grievance concerns The Applied Behavior Analysis Center, LLC continuing education program, in a specific regard, the owner, Adrienne Fitzer, will attempt to arbitrate.
Please contact Adrienne Fitzer, MA, BCBA, CEO of The Applied Behavior Analysis Center, LLC, 16 South Ave W. #217 Cranford, NJ 07016, email@example.com, 908-276-6500 to submit a complaint, or if you have additional questions.