- Behavior Analysts: 3 Type II CEUs
- Psychologists: 3 credit hours
- Nurses: 3 credit hours
- Certified Counselors: 3 credit hours Area: Research and program evaluation, human growth and development, counseling theory/practice and the counseling relationship.
- Social Workers: 3 clinical credit hours Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Teachers: This event may qualify for professional development hours. Discuss with your supervisor before signing up.
5:35 pm: Pretest
5:40 pm: Presentation begins
7:00 pm: 10 minute break
7:10 pm: First Q&A Session- submit questions via chat
7:20 pm: Presentation resumes
8:15 pm: Q&A submit questions for chat
8:30 pm: Posttest, Evaluation and submit attendance codes
The learner will describe:
1. the rationale for EBP;
2. the methods used to identify EBPs’
3. EBPs for autism as described in the National Autism Center’s 2009 and 2015 reports; and
4. the challenges in adopting and disseminating EBPs to children and adults with autism.
Presenter Disclosure Statement:
Peter Sturmey is co-author or editor of books mentioned during the presentation. He receives royalties from the sale of the books. He also receives speaker and consultation fees for this and other related presentations.
Accommodations for Individuals with Disabilities
Our webinars are available to anyone who is able to access the internet. For those who are vision impaired attendance codes are read outloud and graphs and videos are described verbally. For those who require it, our webinar platform allows for closed-captioning. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.