ABAC is an online learning center offering continuing education and training, to a global community of parents and professionals, on evidence-based practices to support and help others.
Dissemination of Evidence-Based Practices
Owner Adrienne Fitzer, a behavior scientist, board certified behavior analyst and entrepreneur, is committed to the dissemination ABA beyond autism to professionals within the field and dissemination of evidence-based best practices to professionals outside of the field of applied behavior analysis. To achieve this huge goal:
- The Applied Behavior Analysis Center started going by the shortened ABAC, to be more inclusive of professionals from other backgrounds.
- ABAC hosts continuing education webinars that focus on a diverse range of individuals, including adults with intellectual disabilities, individuals with dementia, and working with middle school and high school students who engage in serious challenging behavior.
- ABAC became an approved continuing education provider/sponsor for two additional major USA-based professional organizations, The National Board of Certified Counselors, and The American Psychological Association. ABAC offers:
- Live and recorded webinars designed specifically for behavior analysts but that meet the guidelines for continuing education for licensed psychologists and certified counselors
- Live webinars designed specifically for licensed psychologists and certified counselors on evidence-based practices.
Supporting Family Members
ABAC is more than just a continuing education provider. In our ongoing effort to support family members of individuals with life-altering diagnoses we offer a 60% off discount for all registered family members on all of our webinars. ABAC started to offer shorter live events, specifically for family members, during the day between 12:00-2:30 pm eastern/9:00-11:30 am Pacific when their dependents are in school/camp or attending day-programs. We will continue to introduce new supports for family members over the course of 2016.
ABAC has reached 100s of professionals from almost every state in the USA, a minimum of 3 provinces in Canada, England, Ireland, France, Germany, The Netherlands, The Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Japan, Russia, and beyond! We can’t wait to tell you what ABAC will offer by late 2016 and 2017! Stay up-to-date by signing up for our mailing list!